Marketo Tracker for WordPress
Marketo Tracker is a WordPress plug-in that allows you to easily add the “Munchkin” tracking script to your site footer and create lead associations from comments.
Marketo Tracker allows you to easily add the Marketo “Munchkin” tracking script to your site footer, and create lead associations with name, email, and website when a visitor submits a comment. Simply enter the tracking code into the plug-in settings page, and fill out a few simple configuration options.
Associations are not created for “spammers”. When a comment is immediately trapped as spam, the plug-in does not drop in the association script for the visitor.
This light weight plug-in includes an easy to use configuration panel inside the WordPress settings menu. From this panel you can:
- Enter your unique Marketo tracking code.
- Choose whether to track logged in users above the subscriber level.
- Choose whether to create lead associations when a visitor leaves a comment.
- Customize “lead source” value when creating associations.
- Easily enter your secret API key. The key is hashed server side with PHP, and kept secure.
As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome!