Job Opportunity » Interactive Designer
Oomph is currently seeking an Interactive Designer with a mastery of design principles, knowledge of the latest digital and interactive technologies, and an eye for detail. Experience working in a multi-project creative environment, as well as an understanding of different digital channels, functionality and user experience requirements is a must. The preferred candidate has experience working on a wide variety of interactive projects including mobile applications, websites, interactive presentations, and social media solutions.
The Interactive Designer will report to the Creative Director and will work on-site in the Providence or Boston office.
- Understand the function of a clients’ brand in all phases of design and execution
- Perform and document interactive audits, content assessments, and competitive reviews
- Design intuitive navigation, screen layout and screen hierarchy
- Produce and refine sitemaps, wireframes and user flow mockups to express creative direction to clients and provide guidance to client services and technology teams for execution
- Remain current with emerging trends in the development of web content, web design, web usability/analytics and social media
- Must be fluent in current Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is strongly desired
- 2+ years of interactive experience
- Experience at a digital agency in a similar role highly desired
- Desire to work on creative solutions for sites and apps with massive audiences
- Passion and drive to create “wow” design and deliverables
- Impressive portfolio of creative work across web, mobile, and social platforms
Oomph is a digital agency with offices in Providence and Boston dedicated to realizing first-class web and mobile experiences. Oomph is a responsible, green company that offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a retirement plan with company match, casual dress, and flexible hours that include limited work from home opportunities.
How to Apply
Email your resume and online portfolio to email@example.com.
Oomph is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.